The Crewsaver ErgoFit 50NEX ‘High Impact’ buoyancy aid, a revolution in personal safety equipment, providing the most advanced safety specification a buoyancy aid has ever offered to date. Whilst also offering a low profile, maximum comfort design ensures there are no compromises for those operating in the most demanding conditions. Through the partnership with Artemis Racing, Crewsaver was able to develop this innovative buoyancy aid. Now this same technology has been made available to all sailors, giving everybody the opportunity to benefit from the same safety and performance technology as an America’s Cup sailor!
Combining advanced safety features such as Spare Air attachments, body armour and line cutter stowage with a low profile, snag free design means that you can expect nothing but the best in safety and performance technology.
• Breathable airflow technology
• Low profile sculpted design
• Dual adjustment for optimal fit
• Large slimline front pocket
• Removable hands free Spare Air pocket
• Durable outer cover material
• Concealed back pocket for hydration pack
• Hydration tube exits
• Stretch-to-fit breathable side and shoulder panels
• Ergonomic curved zip
• Quick access line cutter stowage
• Available with and without Forcefield armour protection to suit varying needs