Since the Crewsaver Premier was introduced in July 2010, the lifejacket has led the way in passenger and crew lifejacket safety.
Driven by regulation changes for lifejacket accessibility on cruise ships, and customer demand for reduced bulk and improved storage options, Crewsaver has designed the Premier Compact - a 42% smaller alternative to the original Premier 2010.
The Premier Compact provides crucial, continued safety and performance of the previous model with 143N buoyancy, and delivers improved storage options due to its significantly reduced volume and easy-stack profile.
A unique design of the neck opening allows for increased wearer comfort, while durability is assured by the use of tried and tested quality components.
• Efficient use of storage space at only 17.4L with 143N buoyancy performance
• Easy pull-out pillow for intuitive donning
• Easy stack-and-stow, no folding or manipulation required
• Improved comfort and fit around the neck with re-engineered neck aperture in softer foam
• Buddy line and whistle stored in recessed pocket
• High visibility fabric, foam and webbings are a proven success in the field
• Universal light which can be either recess (circular or rectangular) or surfaced mounted
• Spray hood
• Crotch straps
Click for instructions on donning the Premier Compact