The Orange Handsmoke is a short range, hand-held marine distress signal for daytime use to indicate position and wind direction once potential rescuer is sighted.
- Designed for the marine recreational boating market and land based activities such as hiking and climbing. Ideal for use on yachts, dinghies, RIBS and canoes
- Produces dense orange smoke for 60 seconds
- Ignition: Pull wire
- Distress signal for daytime use
- Weight Max: 165g (5.82 oz)
- 4 year life
- BAM-PT1-1032. BAM-P1-59, 0589-P1-0615, USCG 160.037/26/0